Managing facilities efficiently and effectively requires a robust strategy to develope within the business plan context.
Our strategy fundamentals: Keys Ring Brochure 2016
- Consider the company needs,
- Differentiating between core and non-core business activities;
- Identify and establish effective and manageable processes for meeting those needs;
- Establish the appropriate resource needs for providing services.
- Identify the source of the means to finance the strategy and its practical implications;
- Establish a budget covering needs and best value over short and long term;
- Recognise that management of information is key to providing a basis for effective control of facilities management.
Our development and achievement skills:
- Strategic Analiysis
- Portfolio audit;
- Services audit;
- Resources audit;
- Market audit.
- Solution Development
- Criteria for evaluating options;
- Generation of options;
- Assessment and selection of preferred options.
- Strategy implementation
- Team process and systems innovation;
- Resources planning.
- The facility management organization creates strategic paths for different scenarios and is ready to perform to redefined success measures.